Meet the Players!

In no particular order:

Tom, the new guy, I've known him for the short period of 25-ish years.  Sometimes likes to play... off beat characters, here's what I remember from our last few L5R RPG games: a freshly woken Naga, a small Crab, and several monks. For this campaign a Togashi Tattooed Man.

John, not the new guy,  I think he's the old guy.  (I met him, and everyone else from here on down on this list, in 1987.) John likes to play Lion Clan characters. He also likes a character with a secret, sometimes a Dark Secret! He most  recently a playing a Crane, but I think that's about to change to a Lion.

Scott, part time author, part time gamer, I met him in college in 1987, through him I met everyone else on this list that is not named Tom. Scott has played a giant variety of characters. This time he is playing a Matsu Bushi.

George, voted most likely to run L5R for me to play in, in 2022! if you can believe it. Don't listen to him if he says he's not going to. He want's it to be a surprise. He usually likes to play shugenja (spellcasters), except this time he's playing a Miya Courtier.

Veronica, she's an excellent gamer and role-player. This time she's playing a Crab, Hiruma Bushi. I have always enjoyed gaming with her, she puts a lot of work into her characters which takes a load off of my back.

James, brother to John, playing a Crab, like it's in his blood. The Crab clan was made for Jim. Hida Tagasuru is a character that comes with some history.  He is like me, in that if you let him sit too long, he's gonna start murdering people, hopefully ones on the other side, but that has not always been the case :)

Then there's me, Bayushi Brien, your friendly neighborhood GM.

Comments